Edward F. Snow
Areas of Practice
Personal injury, wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability, insurance
- Civil rights, including prisoner’s rights, excessive force, and police shootings.
- State Bar of New Mexico, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, NM
- J.D., May 1983
- Top third of class.
- National Moot Court team.
- New Mexico law Review.
- Clinical law program award.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Former volunteer for the New Mexico Bar Association’s domestic violence hotline
- Frequent speaker at CLE courses on various topics
- Contributor to NMTLA Journal
The Stiff, Keith & Garcia Promise
Return phone calls promptly.
Follow your reporting guidelines.
Work in partnership with your claims professionals.
Help you to identify the reasons the case did not settle before suit and suggest creative strategies.
Prepare for trial if the case cannot be resolved.