Lawson H. Stiff
Lawson H. Stiff, Associate
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Stiff clerked with two prominent law firms in Albuquerque and served as a research assistant to Professor Ted Occhialino. Mr. Stiff has been with Stiff, Garcia & Associates, LLC since September of 2021.
- State Bar of New Mexico, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Albuquerque, NM, 2021, J.D.
- Cum laude
- New Mexico law Review
- A.H. McLeod Prize award winner
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, 2016, B.A. History
- Coach, Gene Franchini High School Mock Trial Program, 2021 to present
- Contributor to NMLR
The Stiff, Garcia & Associates Promise
Return phone calls promptly.
Follow your reporting guidelines.
Work in partnership with your claims professionals.
Help you to identify the reasons the case did not settle before suit and suggest creative strategies.
Prepare for trial if the case cannot be resolved.